Like Aloha Spirit Mobile Skincare?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Menu of services- In-call and Out-call Facials..Special thru July 1st!

In-call facial services are now available


I make Hawaiian-inspired natural skincare products as well as offer one-of-a kind skin treatments. I use non-abrasive products that are infused with healing properties of essential herbs, fruits, Hawaiian red clay, sea kelps, beeswax, natural butters, oils, flowers, and salts. I make my own tonics, scrubs, peels, masks and moisturizers. I use the highest quality ingredients from organic cultivation whenever possible. I help eliminate the use of chemicals in cosmetic products and I support local and Hawaiian businesses.
The ultimate goal is to renew your skin with a personalized treatment that will best suit your skin type. You will feel great knowing you can go back out into the world with a fresh face, and restored energy.

You can choose from the selection of treatments in your home or in the Ohana Room.

UPDATES:
You have the option to come to my treatment room .. the Ohana Room (in house in San Anselmo). I am using this treatment room as a start up as I build my business in the community.

Keep an eye out for "mahina" products.. I have the "nani oils" for sale at the fruit stand in Tam Valley, Marin County CA. Also, you are able to purchase the nani oils from me... my lemongrass scrub is coming too.  More products to come.

Getting a monthly facial will stimulate your skin cells to shed and renew, resulting in healthy glowing skin. 


(The Nui) 75 MIN. FACIAL 
75.00 good thru July 1st for both in and out-call facials!


The Nui is your monthly facial for both men & women. It includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation, a renewal mask, moisture and protect. You will melt into an acupressure facial massage, neck massage, shoulders, arms and hands as well as your feet and calves.

(Anapu'u) 15 MIN.. add to any treatment
 15.00 Add Manual Lymphatic Drainage to any facial
When the lymphatic system is blocked, we become defenseless against attacks by virus, fungi, and bacteria.
A well functioning lymph system contributes to healthy body tissue and plays an important part in the body's immune system responses.
Activate lymph fluid circulation as well as stimulate the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems with "The Anapu'u" in addition to your treatment.


Thanks for checking me out

The 75 minute Nui is 75.00 until July 1st
Aloha!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment